- Ben Finn and Eddie Dean are Twinners, as are Page and Susannah, and Logan and Pere Callahan.
- Theresa and Garth are well aware of the Tower, the Beams, the Red King, and the Eld.
- The Spire was built around a Thinny, and that’s why it pulses.
- Garth was able to go Todash at will while trapped on the Spire, and that was how he met Flagg.
- Reaver is a failed Roland. This ties into a theory I have that The Tower itself created Roland, but it first made Reaver as a prototype. He failed, and Roland was born to take his place.
Ah, yes… Theresa.
i imagine much of the time Garth spent in the Guild with Theresa whilst waiting for Sparrow to do her thing was spent making cryptic references to things that just made Hammer go, “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO ON ABOUT…”
Agh, poor Lucien. Poor, poor Lucien… /can’thelpit
LOL Reaver. That just cracked me up.
I’m trying to figure out where Lucien fits in with this.
It makes sense though, Roland doesn’t have a Twinner. He can’t have one, I don’t think. And since all things must serve Ka, it would make sense that Reaver was the Beta version, why else would they be so similar?